Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pray for my Uncle

This has been a hard weekend.
My Uncle Billy had a seziure on Sat. morning as he was getting into the shower. He was home by himself and fell in a way that his chin tucked into his chest, he vomited and aspirated, and no one is sure how long he went w/o oxygen but they know it was longer than 4 min. ( 4 min. of oxgyen deprivation and the brain begins to die). My aunt and 14 year old cousin found him and did CPR on him until the paramedics arrived. They did some tests yesterday and today we found out that he has no brain function. He is on life support right now and they are going to perform another test in the morning. Please please pray!
1. for my aunt and 2 cousins 17, and 14.
2. my uncle that he be heeled here on earth or in heaven
3. for my dad and his brother
4. for Billy's family and friends.

Tell your husband/wife and kids that you love them every chance you can.

4 comments:

Melodie said...

saying a prayer now for your family and uncle. keep us posted.

Donnell Days said...

Oh Sarah...I will be praying. PLEASE keep me posted.

Whitney said...

I'm so sorry for you guys and your family. We're praying.

brandi said...

I am so sorry what has happened to your family. Know that Dan and I are praying for your family at this difficult time.
Brandi - Luke's mom