Life With Cason AND Molly



Friday, May 15, 2009

Is It a Baby or a Cat?

I must be REALLY deprived of sleep....
Toby had a funny story for me when I woke up this morning. He said that when he got in bed last night that I sat strait up and started saying "there's a baby in our bed, there's a baby in our bed" (Cason was in his crib) then I reached down to the foot of the bed, grabbed our cat who was sleeping at the end of the bed, and started to rock him like a baby saying, "is it a baby or a cat, is it a baby or a cat?"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??????
This is a cat

This is a baby

Maybe I was confused by this...

2 comments:

Melodie said...

this made me laugh. maybe because i have done similar things for the past year. before that, i used to wake up jeremy and tell him that someone was in our house, or in our backyard staring in our window. but since holden came along, my nighttime terrors have opened up a whole new can of worms. i hope toby is kinder with these things than jeremy. we all know how jeremy loves his sleep.

Donnell Days said...

Oh my gosh...that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!