- Hawaiian Falls- for Christmas my parents gave me and the kids season passes to Hawaiian Falls ( a local water park). We went about once a week. The kids loved it!
Cason and Beau
Molly and Ava
- swim lessons- both Cason and Molly are swimming by themselves! We still have to keep an eye on Molly but Cason is independent!
- swimming-We really didn't go to our neighborhood pool that much this year because of Hawaiian Falls but when we did, the kids had a blast! We also swam at Grandad and BeBe's a couple of times.
Swimming with Wade and Colin
- Summer Camps at church and VBS
- Going to the public library to read to Abby, a service dog.
- Molly went to tumbling
- Cason had soccer and football camps
- We took a trip to the zoo with Aunt Tory, Travis and Jake
Casons favorite things. Skeletons of zoo animals.
- We had a water balloon fight
- and our trips to Lubbock and Hawaii
Summer is over. I have already gone back to work and the kids will start back in a week. Cason will be in first grade and Molly in pre-k! EEEK
Until next summer,