Life With Cason AND Molly



Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hawaii Day 5 {Cousins Make the Best Friends}

We were pretty tired after the luau so we got off to a little bit of a late start the next morning. We were up pretty early most mornings because we were still on Texas time. On this day we went back to the secluded beach that we hiked to the day before. But this time we brought my parents, Brian, Reid, Camille and Bennett. Allison and Collin took it easy back at the condo. We packed a picnic lunch and enjoyed another beautiful day on the beach!










After our trip to the beach we went back to the condo to get ready for family pictures. My parents hired a photographer to take our pictures. Consider this a sneak peak to our Christmas cards!





So...the photographer was a little strange. She made my parents to this pose. My sister and I couldn't stop laughing! 








No comments: