Life With Cason AND Molly



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Crawling at 6 Months!

Yes, it's true, my little man is crawling. The past couple of days he has been kind of shaky but today he has really taken off. He loves to follow me and Hercules around.

We had to start baby proofing.


Cason says, "Do you really think this is going to last?"

Since I am way behind on posting here is what we have been up to during the month of May.
1. Cason went to Arkansas to surprise his Great Geema for her 80th birthday party.

2. Holden and Melodie came to visit.

3. I finished out the school year. Yay! I am a stay at home mommy for 2 months! We can have lots of play dates with our friends!
Here are Cason's stats too.
24 in. long
16 lbs.
size 3 diapers
favorite food: carrots
favorite toy: an empty bottle of water
activities: crawling, trying to sit by himself (he can for a couple of seconds), and he has started to throw fits. Really? They do that this early?

3 comments:

Brooke said...

YAY Cason!!! I can't believe it! Miss yall!!! We need to play soon!

The Skains Family said...

He is such a little cutie Sarah! And yes, fits begin REALLY soon. How funny. I'm glad you get to be home with him for the next 2 months. Enjoy!

Donnell Days said...

I can't believe he is already crawling!?! We definitely need to plan a playdate this summer!!