Life With Cason AND Molly



Monday, December 1, 2008

Cason David Stunkard

Our son, Cason, was born on Nov. 18, 2008 at 10:12 pm. He weighed 8lbs 6 oz and was 20 inches long. Toby and I are in love with our precious baby boy. It's hard to believe that he will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Enjoy the pictures!


i had to have a c-section :(
Cason in the admissions nursery




The newest Red Raider!



Cason's 1 week picture. I'm stealing this idea from a friend. Hopefully I will be able to take a picture every week until he is a month and then every month until he is a year so you get to see him grow! We shall see if I can keep up with it!


6 comments:

Donnell Days said...

He is an absolutel doll and I am just so happy for you all! Can't wait to see you again soon. :)

The Myers said...

Yea! So excitedto see pictures of sweet Cason. He is so precious. Hope you are feeling well and enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

Melodie said...

yay!!! love the pictures. hopefully we can talk soon!

Whitney said...

Congratulations! Cason is so cute and perfect. What a blessing!

Becky Fenn said...

He is so precious! I can't wait to meet him soon:) Hope you are getting a little bit of sleep!!!

The Skains Family said...

He is just too cute! I want to meet him so badly! Congratulations. You and Toby sure made a beautiful baby.