Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, November 9, 2008

UPDATE!!!!

Nothings happening...... :(
With one week to go I figured I would start feeling like things were changing. But NO! Everything is still the same. I have been joking that I have an iron gate inside me and everything is locked up tight. Cason is VERY comfortable. Toby and I have been researching ways to make me go into labor. Here are some of the suggestions:

1. walking (we walked around Firewheel today and I walk everyday at school)
2. spicy food (haven't tired)
3. driving on a bumpy rode (Toby suggested we drive around the Target parking lot and go over the speed bumps over and over again-haven't tired)
4. caster oil (ewww, gross, I don't want the side effects of that)
5. my sister thinks that bouncing on an exercise ball would work too, but can't you see the ball shooting out from underneath me? Maybe that would send me into labor.

We do go to the doctor tomorrow but I am very doubtful that anything has changed since last week. Our doctor seems pretty confident that I will make it to 41 weeks. I am not going to wait that long. We have decided to induce on Nov. 18 if Cason hasn't decided to make his appearance.
Here are some pictures of Cason's room. I am still working on an art project to hang over his crib but everything else is ready!


Alicia came to see us today! It was very good to see her! Also, here is what could be Toby and my last pregnancy picture. I think I might actually miss being pregnant a little bit!





Here are our bags all packed, but with nowhere to go!





7 comments:

Brooke said...

i thought for sure when allison called yesterday she was going to tell me cason was coming!!!! :)

the nursery looks adorable! can't wait to meet him whenver he decides to make it here!

love you, B

Donnell Days said...

Cason's nursery is precious! I can't wait to see it in person. I will be thinking about you today during your appointment. Hopefully there will be "change" today! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your nursery! Can't wait for Cason to come and play with Lake!!! We are thinking of you and wishing you a speedy delivery!

The Myers said...

Love the nursery! It's so cute! We'll be praying for a quick and safe delivery. Can't wait to see pics.

Melodie said...

the room looks so cute. i hope you don't have to wait much longer! put me on the call list so i get to hear the exciting news!

The Sloan Family said...

I LOVE the nursery - I like the animal theme :)

The Skains Family said...

I love the nursery. It is so cute and Cason will love it. I wish I could see you in person with your cute belly. And believe me once that little boy is out, you will remember how nice it is to not be pregnant and then you won't miss it! I can't wait to hear all about him when he gets here. I will ask Melodie to call me when she hears.