Life With Cason AND Molly



Thursday, December 18, 2008

1 Month Old!

I can't believe that Cason is already 1 month old. 1 month ago at this time (8:00pm) I was not feeling well at all. I was ready to meet Cason and ready to not be pregnant anymore. I had no idea at that time how much my life would change in a matter of hours!

Every day I thank God for giving Toby and I such a precious boy. It is humbling to think about how God picked us to be parents of someone so special. I always feel like pinching my self b/c sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming. I am in awe of Cason and how much he can do at a month old. He is holding his head up for short periods of time, when he is on his tummy he can turn his head from side to side, and he track Toby and I as we walk across the room.


1 month old

On another note, remember my sister in your prayers. She is on bed rest right now. She is 30 weeks and needs to make it to at least 34 weeks. I am trying to talk her into creating blog. It's not like she has anything better to do, right?

2 comments:

Melodie said...

the pinching yourself doesn't go away anytime soon. at least i still do that . . . thinking - is he really mine or has this been a wonderful dream?
as for Allison, if your reading, do it! that way i can keep up! am i reason enough? probably not. but i'll be praying that little boy hangs on for another 4 weeks!

Donnell Days said...

WOW...I can't believe he is already a month old! He is too cute...we need to stop by soon to see him. I will definitely be praying for your sister. Please keep us posted!