Life With Cason AND Molly



Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2 and 3 weeks pictures

Happy 3 week birthday Cason! It seems like Cason is growing and changing every day. It makes me sad to know he won't stay this little for ever. But I am excited to see him grow up. I am already dreading the day that he gets married and I won't be the number one woman in his life!


2 weeks old and not a happy baby! This is the best we could do on that day.

3 weeks old and much happier! I learned my lesson from last week. Babies on an empty stomach don't like their picture taken. When their bellies are full life is much better!


My mom, Cason's BeBe, left this past Friday. She was here for about 3 weeks. I couldn't have made it through those days without her help.


play time

4 comments:

Melodie said...

oh Sarah! he looks so cute! i love the pictures.

The Skains Family said...

He is such a cutie. You are doing a great job as a mommy. I hope you are finding some time to get some rest. I know how hard it is during those first few weeks. I love seeing pictures of him!

Donnell Days said...

He is alredy changing so much!! He is just precious! Can't wait to see you all again soon! :)

The Myers said...

Yea! So glad to hear that you're doing well. He is so precious.