Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, August 31, 2008

Summer's Over :(

I love my job, don't get me wrong, but since going back to work this week I have been wishing it were already summer again! It's weird to think that this was my last summer as a "free" woman. From here on out I will always have a child with me! I took the time to do something this summer that won't happen for many many more years. Let's see if you can guess which activity is was.
My summer activities
1. Got Sick
2. Slept
3. Went to Lubbock to spend time with Toby's family for the 4th of July
4. Slept
5. Went on a cruise to the Bahama's and Key West with Toby and my family
6. Slept
7. Got Sick again
8. Slept
9. Started to get ready to go back to school.





3 comments:

Donnell Days said...

Hmm...is the answer sleep? :)

The Kilgore Corral said...

Hey there! I just stumbled onto your blog! Congrats on having a boy. It is definitely in the water isn't it?! We can't wait to meet Cason!!

Becky Fenn said...

So happy to see your blog - I got it off Brooke's! Can't wait to meet Cason very soon:)