Life With Cason AND Molly



Thursday, August 14, 2008

There's No Question Cason's A Boy



As you can see in the pictures below Cason is 100% boy. At our 19 wk sono. we knew we were going to find our the sex of our baby. He wasn't very cooperative. His umbilical cord was between his legs and the sono tech couldn't get him to kick it free. She pushed on my belly, made me lay on my side, and then made me go to the bathroom. Nothing worked. FINALLY she got a side view picture (she usually tried to get a between the legs picture).

I have had to have 2 more sonograms since then. The 23 wk one was b/c Cason had 2 cysts in his brain which are fairly common and have since gone away. The 25 wk one was b/c I had been sick and dehydrated and was having some cramping (everything was ok). This was the picture that confirmed to us that Cason is 100% boy!

This is a underneath the butt shot. The sono tech said he had a "hard on", her words, not mine! I didn't even know they could do that in -utero. Toby is so proud, he thinks Cason's man part is almost as long as this thigh. Boys.......

3 comments:

Melodie said...

Cason will one day be so delighted that you shared EVERYTHING on this blog. Even the sono techs words that i WON'T requote.

Brooke said...

that is possibly the funniest thing i have heard in a long time...hilarious!

glad it's confirmed since you already had him named! ;) good luck with school starting! love you!

The Skains Family said...

That is the greatest ultrasound picture ever. Too funny. I didn't know they could do that in utero either.