Life With Cason AND Molly



Monday, September 15, 2008

Toby Ratted Me Out

We went to the doctor today and while we were there he asked me if I had anything sweet to eat in the past hour. I told him I had had a Fiber One bar but that was it. THEN my awesome husband blurts out..."But she had a cupcake for lunch". Thanks Toby. Our doctor told me that he had spies everywhere and that I couldn't hide what I had been eating. Great........
It was all in fun but I can't help to feel a little bad when Dr. R is telling me to cut out sweets from my diet. He's not that worried about my weight but I did gain 10 lbs. in a month. OPPS! I thought it would slow down but apparently not. I have got to stop eating so much!

On a happier note, we had another sonogram today. I had high levels of amniotic fluid and they wanted to monitor it. While we were in there the sono tech did a 3-D sono just for fun! It was soo cool. I think that Cason has my nose. That could be very bad. I know I am biased but he is a cutie! Here are the pics!

2 comments:

Donnell Days said...

Those 3-D pics are amazing!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy! :)

Melodie said...

those photos are always so amazing! no more cupcakes! :)