Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break 2013

This years spring break was a lot like last years but just as fun! My parents and I took the kids to Arkansas to visit my Geema and Uncle Jimmy. We were there for 3 full days. It is important to me that Cason and Molly experience all the fun I would have at my Geema's house when I was younger. Arkansas will always hold a special place in my heart and I hope that one day the kiddo's will feel the same way too.
The kid's playing on one of my Papa's old trucks. It was so cold!

I think they were pretending to be dogs :)

The kids and Geema on one of the many walks that we went on.

Grandad trying to convince Cason and Molly to take a picture with him.

Story time with Geema.
Uncle Todd let Molly and Cason "drive" his tractor.

Cason was in Heaven!

Cason drove the big tractor right up to Uncle James' door to unload some supplies. Uncle James paid Cason 25 cents for a job well done!

It's not a trip to Arkansas without a ride in the back of a truck!
I thought this was a cute picture!
 4 generations!
Oh Cason. He has his father's sense of humor!
Cason and Molly playing on the tractor one last time before we left.

Back in Texas
These next pictures are from the rest of out spring break.
Being lazy and watching cartoons in the morning.
The weather was so nice when we got back that we had a picnic in the tree house.

We also did A LOT of yard work!

No comments: