Life With Cason AND Molly



Saturday, March 23, 2013

Moees Birday

Yes, I spelled that incorrectly! That is what we heard all day today because it was Molly's birthday party day and she was SOOOO excited. All week long she kept saying it was her birthday. I can't believe in a few short days she will be 2! We originally planned to have her party at the same place we had Cason's party this year but it was rainy and cold. BOO! So very last minute my AMAZING parents suggested we have it at their house. It turned out really well! The most important thing was that Molly had a good time and she had a blast!
Molly's birthday was rainbow themed. I have confession. I love planning a themed party. I wish I could be a party planner but I don't think that would pay the bills!

Birthday Girl!






rainbow themed food (goldfish, trix crispy treats, fruit kabobs)

the cake ( I made it, it's not perfect but it is the best I have ever done!)

Molly hunting for eggs during the Easter egg hunt.


Cake time! She loved it when we sang happy birthday to her!

Surprise! There's polka dots in the cake!

Cason and Molly checking out their eggs.



Chatting cousins.
After we got home Molly had a blast playing with her new toys.


Molly playing with the baby doll crib Grandad and BeBe got her. Granny and Papaw got her a baby doll high chair too. She is all set to take care of her babies!

A perfect end to a perfect day. Snuggling with Granny.....

and Papaw!

No comments: