Life With Cason AND Molly



Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Molly!

This past Thursday Molly turned 2! She woke up saying, "It's my birday!". To make her day as special we stopped at McDonald's to get a special birthday breakfast, Myrna had an Easter egg hunt, I fixed her some of her favorite foods for dinner (macaroni and cheese and strawberries) and then we ate a cookies and cream ice cream cake.

At her 2 year well visit Molly weighed 25 lbs. and was 34 in. tall. She is talking up a storm. Saying things like, "I'm 2, Bubba's 4", "I'm hungee", "I want a drink", "Dada's at home", Where's Bebe?", "Doggie night night".  She will repeat pretty much anything that she hears. One day while we were driving we drove past something that stunk. From the back seat I heard this cute little girly voice say, "Mama it's a skunk". It made me laugh so hard! She is learning her colors and can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Molly LOVES and idolizes her big brother. She tries to do the same things he does, often getting her into trouble. She likes to play with his cars and trucks and to run around with him. She's pretty fast and is getting better at keeping up with him! Even though she likes to hang out with her "bubba" she is still very girly. She LOVES babies. Real babies and baby dolls (or baby de-olls as she calls them). She likes to rock her babies, pat their backs, kiss them, and even spank them and say "bad baby". Her favorite TV show is Olivia and when she watches it she will go get a pillow and blanket and then pat the couch beside her so I will come and cuddle.

Molly is also very loving. At any point of the day she will come up and kiss me just because. It melts my heart every time!  As I mentioned Molly is such a sweet and loving little girl but she has a temper! Her fits are epic. A lot of spitting, crying, and blood curdling screaming. But as soon as she has everything all worked out she is back to her cute, silly, loving self. Her dada and I  love her so so much and as annoying as they are we even love her fits. I was talking to someone about Molly being strong willed and they reminded me that God gives people the personality traits that they will need through out their life. God wants Molly to be strong willed and opinionated! We are excited to see what she does with her life!
Birthday Dinner


Molly eating the cookie off the top of the cake. This girl LOVES cookies. I wish you could hear her say," I want cookie".

We gave Molly her very own pair of rain boots since her and Cason are always fighting over his. She loves any style, size, color of shoe. She will try to wear them all!

Since she loves her babies so much we splurged and gave her and American Girl Bitty Baby.

She loves it!



 These next few pictures are from the past couple of months.

Always a helper!


Look at those eyes!

No comments: