Life With Cason AND Molly



Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Most Favorite Place On Earth

It's Spring Break and the kid's and I packed up and went with my parents to Arkansas to see my Geema. She lives outside of Fayetteville and it is truly my most favorite place on earth. I spent a few weeks out of every summer there as well as other holidays. I have such wonderful memories of this place and I wanted to share it with my kids. When I went to Arkansas I would spend from sun up to sun down playing outside. I am so thankful that Cason and Molly could share in some of the things that I used to do.

We went for walks, played in the dirt, looked at cows, played on a tractor, and rode in the back of my dad's truck on the dirt roads. By the end of each day Cason was covered from head to toe in dirt. Molly had her fair share of fun too. She even had a taste of dirt! Yuck! It was great to spend time with my Geema. I think she is going to sleep really well now that we are gone! We wore her out! My parents were pretty worn out too!

The fresh air must have been great for Molly because she FINALLY said mama and started walking a lot. Toby commented that even though we had been gone for only 4 days it felt like weeks because of all the changes in Molly. She also slept through the night every night we were there. I really doubt that will last because as I type this she is crying in her bed. Maybe I should take her to Arkansas more often!














No comments: