Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, March 25, 2012

Molly's First Birthday Party!

On Saturday Molly had her first birthday party. I think she had a pretty good time! I went a little crazy thanks to something called Pinterest :). Her party was owl themed just like her room. Granny, Papaw, BeBe, Grandad, Aunt Allison, Uncle Brian, Reid, Camille, "Aunt" Beth, Sally Loyd, Eric Loyd, Beau, Ava, Myrna, and Luke all came to celebrate with Molly. We were blessed to have them! Of course Toby, Cason and I were there too!



































My mom made Molly's onesie and bloomers. I ordered her tutu off of Etsy (another obsession)












I made her cupcakes with a little help from my mom!



















I had her cake made by the girl who does my hair. She did a WONDERFUL job. I can't get over how cute it looks. She even matched the owl on Molly's invitation! If you ever need a cake, I will give you her name!



















I made her birthday banner. Thank goodness I had spring break to work on all of these things or else I wouldn't have been able to pull them off! I also wouldn't have been able to do most of this stuff without the help of my mom. Thanks BeBe!




































Does it look like this girl has trouble eating?? She LOVED the cupcake!























Molly had fun opening her presents.













These are the party favors people got to take home with them.


















Last but not least, we had a little arts and crafts time. I guess this was the teacher in me coming out!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

you did a great job. looks so cute. sorry we couldn't make it!

The Skains Family said...

What a cute party! Happy birthday Molly!