Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, March 4, 2012

11 Months Old!













Miss Molly is 11 months old. In one short month she will be 1 year old! I have actually teared up a couple of times because this past year has gone by so fast. We don't have a little bitty baby anymore!

Molly is as busy as ever. She is always on the move and can crawl so fast. I often have to go look for her. By the time I find her she has crawled across the house! She has also taken her first steps. She isn't full out walking yet but it won't be long! She likes to hold on to my pants leg and walk beside me but she too scared to let go!

Molly has 4 teeth right now and she is cutting 3 more as we speak. Her hair is getting sooooo long and curly! I'm not sure where she gets the curls from. I have to pull her hair up in a ponytail every day now to keep it out of her eyes. It hangs down to her nose! She HATES having her hair pulled up!

I think her eating issues are getting a little better. She qualified for ECI (early childhood intervention) and is receiving eating therapy. We are tying to get her to eat more table food and drink less formula. She isn't moving her tongue side to side like she should and doesn't chew much. They tested her in all areas and she did great in her cognitive and physical areas. She is actually above her age in the cognitive areas. We have a smart girl! By the looks of this picture you would think she has no trouble eating! I know in time she will get better! She is also doing a good job at drinking from a sippy cup!












This last picture reminds me of an 80's punk rocker. (Molly you can hate me for this when you are older, I give you permission!)

1 comment:

The Skains Family said...

She is SOOO cute Sarah. I love that last picture of her. So funny. How did our little girls get so big so fast?!?!