Life With Cason AND Molly



Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Baby is 2!











I can't believe that Cason is 2 years old today! It seems like just yesterday we had a baby. Now we have a walking talking 2 year old! Speaking of talking, he is saying all kinds of things these days. His favorite thing to say (or ask) is "What's that?". I think he asks that question at least 150 times a day. It's so cute and I love to see him interested in everything around him. Other cute things he is saying are;
choo-choo
outside
mo (which means milk)
Nyrna (Myrna is babysitter)
poo poo (i know, that shouldn't be cute but at this age it is, right?)
bus
truck
car
owie (he says that one a lot becuase he is constatnly getting hurt )
He is putting 2 and even 3 words together to make sentences. We are also working on counting to 5. He has the numbers 2 and 5 down but let's us say the rest.

Cason is in to absolutly EVERYTHING. We are fixing to put the door knob protectors on our doors because he can open them now. His favorite door to open is the pantry!

He LOVES trains. Espcially Thomas the Train. He is also really into cars and trucks. Pretty much anything that boys typically like, Cason likes. Although he likes to cook. He play cooks on his play kitchen and insists on helping me in the kitchen when I am cooking dinner. I am pretty good at cooking 1 handed these days because he HAS to see everything that is going on. I keep telling him in another couple of months my belly will be too big and I won't be able to carry him around the kitchen for 30 or 40 min. every night. I don't think he cares. :)
Toby and I tried to make today special even though we both had to go to work. We woke him up 10 min. early to show him his battery powered Thomas. I ate lunch with him at his babysitters house. And we had a small cake tonight.









No comments: