Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cason's 2nd Birthday Party

We celebrated Cason's birthday on Saturday with family and friends. The theme was planes, trains, and automobiles because Cason loves all 3 of those things.

I decided to make his cake this year. This is only the 2nd cake I have ever made. It's not a masterpiece or anything but what's on the inside made up for the outside!

Here is Cason as we sang Happy Birthday to him. He wasn't quite sure what to think. He also had to have his daddy's help to blow out the candle but I didn't get a picture of that.

Cason enjoying a bite of his cake. It's a rainbow cake! I make it all by myself BUT had recipe help from my friends Melodie and Amanda. My mom made the icing and helped me ice it!


He had a blast opening his presents!

Cason had many special guests come to his party. One was his babysitter Myrna and her son Luke. He wasn't quite sure what to think about her being in his house at first but it took about 3 seconds before he wanted her to hold him. He wouldn't let her put him down for a good 30 min.!
His other special guests were his Grandad and Bebe, Aunt Allison, Uncle Brian, and cousins Reid and Camille, "Aunt" Beth, Eli Walker, Parker and Samantha Sloan, and Sally Loyd minus the rest of the family :)!


Here is Cason playing with Grandad, Bebe and Cousin Reid. He had an absolute blast!

(You may have noticed in these pictures that Cason has a black eye. It's his very first black eye just in time for his 2nd birthday party! He fell at his babysitters house. I swear this kid is going to cost us a fortune because of all of his accidents!)

2 comments:

Melodie said...

happy birthday Cason! sorry to have missed the party.

Donnell Days said...

I am VERY impressed with the cake!!! We were so sad to miss the party...looks like it was great!! We need to get together soon...it has been FOREVER!