Life With Cason AND Molly



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cason Will Have A Sister!

Yup! We are having a girl! I am preparing myself for a lifetime full of drama! The 3of went to Target tonight to buy some little girl clothes. While we were there we looked at girl toys. I realized that our daughter may like Barbies! I NEVER liked Barbies. I am hoping she will have a love for My Little Ponies or something cool like that! :)

She is totally healthy and totally perfect and Toby and I couldn't be happier. I'm not so sure about Cason. He looked at the sonogram pictures and said, "doggie?". I think he may be a little disappointed when he has a baby sister and not a doggie.

I will have to add picture of the sonogram later. We are having technical issues!

A little side note:
I could use some prayers. I am not gaining enough weight. I actually haven't gained anything at all during this pregnancy. I lost 10 lbs. and have gained one of those pounds back. When I weighed in today I hadn't gained anything. :( This is largely due to my gallbladder. I am having problems with it and have to eat a very low fat diet. It's either that or wind up having gallbladder surgery while I'm pregnant which I am not a fan of. If I don't start gaining then I could be at risk for pre-term labor. Just pray that I can eat enough to make me and the baby happy!

Just for the record. I would love to pig out right now. I am hungry ALL the time. I am just having a hard time figuring out what I can eat without making my gallbladder hurt. Thanks in advance for the prayers!

4 comments:

Melodie said...

well, you sure could have mentioned this IMPORTANT news in our emails this week! congratulations! so excited about your baby girl!

The Myers said...

Yea for a little girl! How exciting! Will definitely be praying for your health.

Donnell Days said...

First off...CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you all!! :) I will definitely be praying for you...please let me know if you need anything!

The Skains Family said...

Praying for you! ANd so excited for you. I never gain much weight during my pregnancy. In fact I am 30 weeks right now and have only gained 8 pounds. I never knew that was an issue. I hope everything is okay and we will pray no preterm labor! Hang in there baby girl.