Life With Cason AND Molly



Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

My Thankful List
1. My Husband, he takes such good care of me and Cason.
2. My healthy little boy.
3. My parents, they let me and Toby sleep late 2 days in a row!
4. My sister, she always makes me laugh
5. My extended family and friends
6. My job
7. Toby's Job
There are so many other things that I am thankful for but if you read my blog chances are you want to see pictures!
This Thanksgiving was a little different than last years.
Cason a little over a week old!

We spent the holiday in College Station with my parents. Aunt Allison, Uncle Brian and Cousin Reid came down to join us too. The boys are trying to figure out how to play with each other. It's pretty cute. Reid chases Cason around and Cason runs from him. Cason isn't sure about Reid!
Our Family Tradition is to go on a walk after our meal. This year we stopped at the playground to let the boys play.


My parents bought a used double stroller!

Little man eating his first Thanksgiving turkey

Cason to Reid: "Hey bud, would you like a slice of watermelon"

Cason pretending he is Mozart

1 comment:

Brooke said...

love it! :) i love his piano picture!