Life With Cason AND Molly



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy First Birthday Cason!

Today is Cason's first birthday! I know I have said this thousands of times before but I can't believe how fast the year has flown by! See for yourself!


Toby stayed home with Cason today. Cason came to see me at work, and went to Toby's work too. I came home a little early and Cason opened his present from us then ate his cake. Then we all went for a walk. Cason walked all the way to the end of our street and then all the way back to our house! He LOVES to be outside! Here are some pictures of our day.




I LOVE this picture!




Dear Cason,
I love you so much. One year ago was one of the best days in my life. I have enjoyed seeing all of your "firsts" this year. Your first cry, first dirty diaper, first smile, first time to roll over, first babyfood, first laugh, first tooth, first time to crawl, first time to take a step, first time to walk, and all of the MANY things you have learned to do in this short year of your life. You amaze me every day. I thank God every day that he picked me to be your mommy. I love you sweet boy.
Love, Mommy

2 comments:

The McFarland Family said...

Aww, happy birthday, adorable nephew of mine!

Donnell Days said...

I can't believe he is one!! It looks like he had a blast celebrating! :)