Life With Cason AND Molly



Saturday, July 7, 2018

Welcome to the Family Raider!

So we did something this summer. We got ANOTHER dog! That makes 4 humans and 3 dogs living in our house. Yes, I know. We are 100 percent crazy. Here is the story:

I went to the dentist in July and my dentist told me he got a puppy from the vet next door. I asked him what kind of puppy and he said it was a Great Pyrenees/German Shepard mix. That peaked my interest because I have always wanted a big dog. My dentist convinced me to go next door after my appointment to take a look at the puppies. I walked in and started talking to the vet tech that the puppies belonged too. She told me there were 12 puppies and brought out 2 to show me. One was all white (Great Pyrenees coloring) and the other was brown, black and white (German Shepard coloring). They were only 2-3 weeks old at that point and had just opened their eyes. I cuddled with them and sent a video to Toby telling him we needed one in our life. I didn't think Toby would take me seriously. BUT HE DID. And then we brought the kids to look at them. I knew once the kids saw them there would be no going back. We learned that these dogs would probably be between 70-90 lbs., they would probably be vocal and could be kind of stubborn at times. Apparently we were not in our right mind because we said, "SURE! We want one!". The other crazy part of this story is that we knew the puppies wouldn't be weened from their mom until the first part of August. 1 week before I went back to school. WHAT WERE WE THINKING!!!???? So fast forward to the first week of August and we now have Raider!





No comments: