Life With Cason AND Molly



Saturday, July 7, 2018

Christmas Time and 2 Half Marathon's

Christmas was in Lubbock with the Stunkard Family.  We had a fabulous time celebrating the birth of Jesus. We went to church at Granny and Papaw's church and enjoyed lots of family time. It snowed the tiniest bit but we saw some pretty ice on the way home. Cason received tickets to the Mavericks game with Toby and Molly received a day date with me to Painting With A Twist. We celebrated Christmas with the Brown family on New Years Day. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera. I had an excuse though. I ran a half marathon on New Years Eve and then another half marathon on New Years Day. Not only did I run them back to back, but it was the coldest day the DFW has had in a long time. It snowed/iced on New Year's Eve and then the temperatures were in the single digits during my run on New Years Day. To say it was cold was an understatement. So that's my excuse. My brain was frozen!

















No comments: