Life With Cason AND Molly



Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Chirstmas 2012!

We had another wonderful Christmas celebrating our Savior's Birth! We spent Christmas with my parents and my sisters family this year. It was a perfect day and it even snowed! This is our second white Christmas in a row! Cason and Molly are going to think this is normal!
Reid and Cason

The cousins modeling their Christmas pajama's. Do you see my new nephew Bennett? He is camouflaged!

BeBe and Molly hanging out

Miss Molly trying to wake up on Christmas morning!



He was very happy with the gift that Santa left for him!

Molly enjoying her cake that we made for Jesus' Birthday
 
 
Whoo Hoo! Snow!!!

The only family picture we have on Christmas Day

Molly did NOT like the snow





My sister and I

Grandad and the 3 oldest grand kids


 
 And because I never got around to posting about our visit to see Santa, here ya go! 

Santa reading Cason's wish list. He laughed out loud several times!


Cason's Wish List for Santa


No comments: