Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, December 30, 2012

Documentation

I have to document this for the future. I am not going to ever let Cason live this down.

A couple of weeks ago Cason BROKE MY NOSE. For real! I was wrestling/tickling him and he head butted me in the face. I knew immediately that something wasn't right and it hurt SOOO bad. It never bled or swelled and didn't look that bad so I initially thought it was ok. BUT I had so much pain and it kept me awake at night so I went to the ER the next day to get an x-ray. Sure enough, it was broken. Sigh. Since my nasal passage wasn't compromised or I didn't have any noticeable problems they sent me on my way with pain meds and an antibiotic. Fun times.

And yes, Cason did feel horrible. He cried just as much as I did when it happened. I felt bad for crying in front of him but it HURT!

See? Not bad at all! I had a tiny bit of bruising and swelling on one side but that's it. It was broken across the bridge of my nose right below my eyes.

A reenactment (except he didn't punch me but this was much more dramatic!)

No comments: