Life With Cason AND Molly



Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012 (We Made It!)

I am so glad that we got to go trick or treating this year! It almost didn't happen. Cason started running a low grade fever late in the afternoon but was acting totally fine (if not WAY to excited it was Halloween). We decided to go trick or treating and made it most of the way without Cason feeling too bad. He started feeling bad right at the end but WE DID IT! Whoo Hoo! Now Cason and I are both sick but hopefully everyone will feel better before his birthday part next weekend!

We went over to my parents house to trick or treat in their awesome neighborhood. We had dinner with cousins, Reid and Camille, and friend Teegan. After dinner it was trick or treating!
Cason was a tractor (we tried to convince him to be Bam Bam but that didn't work)
Molly was Pebbles (my mom made her pink Pebbles dress!)
Reid was a fire fighter (he helped put out "fires" around the neighborhood!)
Camille was a University of Tulsa cheerleader (her parents college)
Teegan was an adorable giraffe. I LOVE LOVE LOVE giraffes!

My little tractor :). This costume was so fitting for him. He loves heavy machinery! He wanted to be a trash truck but unfortunately couldn't find a trash truck costume. This was a good compromise!

Pebbles! I'm not sure why her mouth is wide open in every picture. She LOVED trick or treating!

The cousins in my dad's garden wagon. It makes for great transportation around the neighborhood!

This picture makes me laugh. It was the only one I could get of the 5 of them. A bunny ran by at this moment and made them all stand still enough for the picture. Too bad they weren't looking at me!


This sums up our night. Molly grabbing handfuls of candy out of my parents candy bowl. She would actually sneak out to get some more. We also found a sucker in her hair at the end of the night. That is a sign that this little girl had a blast!

No comments: