Life With Cason AND Molly



Friday, October 5, 2012

San Fran Day 2

Our second day in San Francisco was just as fun as the first. While Toby was in his classes I walked around and shopped the entire morning and early afternoon! It was great! I have to admit I was a little sore from all the walking up hills. I AM OUT OF SHAPE!!  When Toby was finished we rode the Cable Car to Ghirardelli Square where we had an awesome dessert. After that we walked along a beach and a pier. It was SOOO nice just to be able to relax and not be in a hurry to get back anywhere. I have to mention the weather. They were having their "Indian summer". It was bright and sunny every single day and the temperature was in the upper 80's. I am used to it being cold and foggy so I brought long sleeve shirts! I didn't believe that it was going to be that warm!

View from the cable car
yummy!






View from our ride back on the cable car

1 comment:

Melodie said...

so fun to get some time for just the 2 of you. glad you were able to join him on this trip...and to one of your favorite place. just a bonus!