Life With Cason AND Molly



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yard Boy



This summer we have discovered that Cason LOVES yard tools. Lawn mowers, blowers,weed eaters and edgers. He has an obsession with them. When we are driving down the road and he sees someone doing yard works he starts yelling about lawn mowers and such!
He got a new toy lawn mower this summer which he adores.
Here is Cason helping his daddy with the yard work.






































Here is Cason at Sears (this is like Disneyland for him!). We take him to Sears to look at all the yard tools and shop vacs. I forgot to mention that he loves shop vacs too! He has moved on from regular lawn mowers to riding lawn mowers. I don't know many times a day I hear, "Mama, I want a blue riding lawn mower." I tell him he can get one when he is older.




No comments: