Life With Cason AND Molly



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Little Chef

Staying at home with Cason and Molly this summer has been challenging. I have stretched my brain trying to find ways to entertain Cason. One of our daily activities is helping me cook. He loves to help me fix breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We just pull up a stool to the counter and he has a front row view for the culinary creations that I create. (ha ha).
We have made cookies, muffins, pigs in a blanket, quesadillas, tacos, spaghetti, pita chips, soup and many many more things. This was Cason's favorite lunch by far. I saw the idea on one of my friends facebook page. It's octopus and seaweed. I have seen people make octopus out of hot dogs but I have never thought about making seaweed with ramen noodles. He LOVES it!

























Cason also helps his BeBe and Geema cook at my parents house. Just last night he made himself a salad with lettuce, cheese, carrots, vinegar and apple juice (weird). My parents bought this cool stool made to put in the kitchen so the grandkids can watch what's going on without getting hurt.

































1 comment:

johnson said...

I am glad he loves the octopus and seaweed!! Rainey loves it too!! She has been talking a lot lately about her best friend, Cason!!!