Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, August 30, 2009

Walking! Sort of.....

Cason has officially been taking steps! He has been taking around 3 or 4 steps at a time for about a week now. His first steps were on August 21. Toby saw him do it several times before I did. I can't believe that our little stinker is almost walking. He's only 9 months! I keep telling him to not be in a hurry but he's a little hard headed like that. I don't have any pictures yet but as soon as I do I will post them. Here are some other fun pictures!
Cason practicing to be a b-ball star.

Playing in Beau's car. This may be our next big purchase. He loved it!

I LOVE this picture.

We had family pictures taken this weekend. I can't wait to see how they turned out! Here are Cason and Reid playing in the grass.


Playing in the laundry basket.

This picture cracks me up because this is what we see when we get Cason out of bed in the morning or at nap time. He grabs as many paci's as he can and looks so proud of himself. So CUTE!

1 comment:

The Myers said...

Yea Cason! Wallking already. How fun! Love the last pic. Such a cute grin.