Life With Cason AND Molly



Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Holy Cow, Nine Months!

Cason is 9 months old today! That is CRAZY!
Here is his 9 month picture.

Cason is ALMOST walking! He is standing on his own for longer periods of time and starting to act like he wants to take a step towards things. He cruises all around our living room with his walker now and looks so proud of himself!
Cason's Favorites
Favorite time of day- When Daddy comes home!
Favorite thing to play with- His baby hairbrush.
Favorite Games- Hide and Go Seek, and Chase
Cason also loves to give us kisses now. They are sooo sweet. He comes at you with his mouth wide open and plants one right on your lips! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that!

Other news:
Bebe and Great Geema came to stay with us last week. I had to get my classroom ready so they hung out with Cason during the day. He loved playing Hide and Go Seek with his Bebe! I know he kept them both really busy!


Other Other news:
I am offically back at work. Boo. No more stay at home Mommy. I had so much fun with Cason this summer. Even though I had no idea what I was in for it was by far the best summer of my life! Cason and I went to story time at the library, had play dates with friends, went shopping together, went for morning walks, got our daily Happy Hour Sonic drink, took a couple of naps together, and most of all, enjoyed each other company. I miss him sooooo much but I know that he is having a blast at Myrna's house!
Random Pic, riding on daddy's shoulders.

2 comments:

Donnell Days said...

I can't believe his is almost walking...WOW!!! It was so good seeing you all last week at Hudson's birthday. We'll have to get together soon when things calm down for you...maybe we can stop by school one day! :)

deidra said...

He is such a little cutie! I know it will be so hard for you to be away from him. We get spoiled in the summer! :)