Life With Cason AND Molly



Friday, July 10, 2009

These Shoes Are Made For Walking

This week Cason got his first pair of big boy shoes. Toby and I figured that he better get used to wearing shoes more often because it won't be long before he's walking. He got a pair of Stride Rite shoes for $20! They are normally $50. Really? People pay that much for infant shoes that they will only wear for 4 months? I shouldn't judge, I probably would have paid full price. Only the best for my little man!
Cason at Lil' Footprints

Cason's new shoes

From Cason, "Mom these things are perfect to chew on, thanks!"

Yesterday, July 9th, was also our 4th wedding anniversary. We had a good day.
First we ate lunch at my most favorite grocery store EVER!

Then we went to eat ice cream at this AWESOME ice cream store! Another one of my favs.

Next Toby and I went to get a couples massage. It is becoming our anniversary tradition to get a couples massage instead of buying each other presents. Look closely at the name of the massage place!

To end the perfect day we bought Cason his shoes. I have loved every minute of being married to Toby! He is the perfect husband!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! ok $20 for baby shoes is more than i have spent so far even with a walker. cason is SPOILED! ha ha.

The Skains Family said...

I would have to agree with Melodie. Haha! We bought Aubrey a a pair of $15 flip flops and we both thought that was expensive. Spoiling Cason already! Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 4 years. Where is the time going? And by the way, please please come to San Diego next summer!!!! You guys have a place to stay for free, and we promise to show you the great parts of San Diego. Aubrey and Adalyn would love to fight over Cason!