Life With Cason AND Molly



Saturday, July 18, 2009

8 Months!

Happy 8 month birthday little boy!

At 8 months Cason is loving life. He loves his new found freedom of crawling everywhere. He is still standing and pulling up on things and as I blogged about earlier, he walked by pushing his walker toy across the living room! Cason is changing every day. He has started to have some stranger anxiety. Today he cried for the first time when I left him at my aunts house. He has never cried when I have left him. It broke my heart. He has FINALLY stared saying some sounds with consonants! I have been a little worried about that for a while. Yesterday I officially stopped breastfeeding. I am a little sad but I know life will be a little easier now. Cason's Favorite Things:
Favorite Food: Apple and Blueberries
Favorite Snack: Sweet Potato Puffs
Favorite Book: Where's The Monster?
Favorite Activity: Following mommy and daddy around and bath time
Favorite Toy: Piano Walker

1 comment:

Melodie said...

oh! i recognized the outfit immediately! you probably don't even remember that it was from me. it also looks like cason is enjoying some root beer. nice!