Life With Cason AND Molly



Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cason's First Outing

Those of you who have talked to me lately know that I am scared to take Cason out anywhere. I worry that he will get sick. Well over the New Years weekend I decided that I had to get over my fears and just do it. So....Cason's first outing was going to eat at Rosa's in College Station! Since then he has gone to Blue Bakers, Wings and More, Toby's work, Hobby Lobby, Texas Road House and then to his first day at daycare. Really it was only a couple of hours at daycare, but it's a start right?

Cason at Rosa's in College Station

2 comments:

Melodie said...

he must love eating out!!! get out while he is stuck in that carrier and sleeps through it all. so fun!

Brooke said...

that's the most perfect place you could have taken him for the first outing! :)