Life With Cason AND Molly



Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Puerto Vallarta

Toby and I went to Mexico in early June. It was amazing to get away, REST, RELAX and enjoy each other's company. We stayed at an all inclusive resort that had a private beach. It was small but absolutely perfect! We spent most of the 3 days laying on the beach in our cabana. We did go kayaking  one day on a guided tour. We saw a sea turtle and a sting ray. One funny story, the waves were pretty rough on this day so our guide wanted the kayaks to come in one at a time. We were the last kayak to come back to the beach. As were were coming back in a wave picked up our kayak and flipped it end over end. Toby was sitting in the back and ended up somersaulting over me. I just kind of fell out. Everyone that was watching on the beach thought we were dead. The lifeguard came sprinting over to us but we were ok. Poor Toby thought he had lost his sunglasses and was about to panic but I found them. He had a sore and shoulder for a couple of days but we survived! I would totally do it again but I'm not so sure about Toby!

Our view on 3 sides of the resort were of beautiful mountains




View from our balcony. We left the doors open at night to listen to the waves crash. It was glorious! 


This was the tower we stayed in.

One of my favorite pictures of Toby. EVER

I love the beach!


This was our favorite restaurant that was right on the water. Down below us were some rocks that several iguanas lived on. They would come up to us and ask for food.









Us in our cabana! 

No comments: