Life With Cason AND Molly



Thursday, November 24, 2016

Texas State Fair

We have all lived in Texas our entire lives and Toby and I have lived in Dallas for 12-13 years. AND we have never gone to the State Fair even though it was a 30 min drive. The kids and I get free tickets every year through my school. This year, with 3 free tickets, we decided to go. We met the part of the Loyd family there. The fair is always more fun with friends!  The kids had fun at the petting zoo and the rides. We spent a lot of time standing in line. We went on a Monday that we had off of school. Even though it was a Monday, it was CROWDED! I finally had my first taste of fair food, a fried Reese's Peanut Butter cup. It was AMAZING!
My little pork chops

Add caption

Cason feeding an ostrich. They were feisty! 

The kids with Big Tex. Unfortunately the lighting didn't allow me to get a good picture of Big Tex. 


Cason and Beau shopping for their truck. 

State Fair! Yay! 


Too cool for a pic. 

We stuck to the little rides. 

No comments: