Life With Cason AND Molly



Thursday, March 5, 2015

Snowpocalypse 2015

We have had a pretty boring winter until the last 2 weeks. I didn't think we were going to see snow this year at all. I guess the groundhog was right, we would have 6 more weeks of winter! The last week of February was when the winter weather started. We missed 2 days of school and had a delayed start on the 3rd day all because of ice. Then a day later it started snowing. We only got a little on that day. Then almost a week later it SNOWED. We probably got around 4 inches in a few hours. We woke up to no school again and a winter wonder land!
This picture is a little pathetic. Cason was on day 5 of a TERRIBLE stomach virus. I thought this might be the only snow we saw this year so I made him run out there for 1 picture. I know, I'm a bad mom. Little did I know, that Molly was coming down with the same virus at that exact moment. 

This is a couple of days later when the snow actually stuck. This time Cason was feeling a lot better and poor Molly was on day 3 of the nasty stomach bug. 


Even thought she wasn't feeling well she still managed to have a little fun!
This was the big snow a week later. Everyone was healthy and had a lot of fun!

We actually had snow drifts!


Cason and our snowman

No comments: