Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, July 6, 2014

New Orleans

After leaving Destin we spent the night in New Orleans. It was our first time to New Orleans as well. Honestly, I am not a fan of NOLA. The architecture and history of the city were amazing but it was DIRTY! I love big cities but not this one. There were homeless men doing drugs on the sidewalk right outside our hotel and vomit on the sidewalks. Gross! We went to Bourbon Street first and I only made it 2 blocks in before I was ready to leave. I was having  sensory overload! After winding our way through downtown in the rain we finally made it to Jackson Square. It was beautiful there and we ended up eating good food and enjoying ourselves! 

Bourbon Street


Yummy! 

All 6 of us at Jackson Squre

Grandad and BeBe by the Mississippi River. My dad was super excited to see how the Mississippi was at a higher elevation than the City of New Orleans. 

The kid's favorite part of NOLA was riding the trolley. 

No comments: