Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, December 4, 2011

8 Months!















Molly is 8 months old! This 8 month old is developing quite the personality. She is happy and sweet but is also a little over dramatic at times (I don't know where she get's that from :)) Her fits can rival those of her 3 year old brother!

Molly is officially crawling! She pretty much tries to go wherever she pleases. We have another nickname for her, Baby Shark. When I take the clip out of her hair, her hair stands straight up and looks like a shark fin. Whenever she is crawling after us Toby, Cason and I start singing the Jaws song. She is also starting to try to pull up on things and she can clap her hands. Another thing worth mentioning is I can get her hair into a ponytail now. I don't do it as often as I want to because I feel like I am torturing her!
















shark fin

1 comment:

Melodie said...

such a pretty girl! :)