Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, October 2, 2011

Molly is 6 Months Old!













6 months! ( Don't you love the quilt my mom made for Molly!?)


How did this happen that my little, bitty, baby girl is 6 months old? She is growing way to fast! Next thing I know she will be starting kindergarten, getting her drivers license, going off to college and getting married. Reflecting back on the last 6 months makes me want to slow down and enjoy life more. I'm not sure that is even possible right now but I am going to make that my goal!

Molly's Stats:
15 lbs. 8 oz. (50%)
26 in. long (75%)
Food: cereal, peas, green beans, and I am supplementing 8 oz. of formula before she goes to bed each night in hopes she will sleep through the night. I have been doing that for a month now and it is still not working. I am very sleepy.....

Miss Molly is talking so much now. She loves to say da da over and over again. She also is squealing in delight and laughing a ton. She is also somewhat mobile. She has figured out how to scoot around on her belly. When I lay her down on the floor there is no telling where she will end up! Molly is also trying to sit by herself. She is almost there but still falls over after a while. AND she is trying to crawl. She is trying to get up on her hands and knees. I think she will be crawling in the next month or so. Watch out! Life will never be the same with 2 mobile kiddo's!












Molly loves to hang with her bro!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

she is such a cutie and has gotten so big! i love that stage around 6 months.