Life With Cason AND Molly



Sunday, August 28, 2011

5 Months!



Molly is officially 5 months old today! She is growing like a weed. Every day I look at her and wonder where my little bitty baby has gone!













This past months she has learned how to spit and she spits A LOT!!! She is also rolling over from her back to belly and belly to back. Now it is impossible to keep her on her tummy. These past 2 weeks have been some big changes for Molly. I have gone back to work full time so she is at Myrna's house with Cason. So far so good! I'm not enjoying it but she seems to be doing okay. I also had to start giving her a bottle of formula at night b/c she is hungry ALL the time and my milk supply in not increasing with her appetite :(. We are actually going to give her cereal for the first time tonight!
Molly has also started playing in our exersaucer! She seems to like it for short periods of time. I hope she starts to like it for longer periods because she has no interest in her swing, which she used to love.


2 comments:

Donnell Days said...

I can't believe she is 5 months already!! She is absolutely precious!! Hope your school year is going well so far...I've been thinking about you!

Kristie said...

Your little girl is adorable! Good to see your doing so well, your family is beautiful!