Life With Cason AND Molly



Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

This weekend we had a great time celebrating our Risen Lord!

We started out by dying Easter eggs!














We went to our church's Easter egg hunt.
(I just love Cason's smile! I have pictures of me at his age smiling that exact same smile!)




















At the Easter egg hunt Cason didn't want any pink or purple eggs in his basket. But he picked up one pink egg and gave it to Molly! He is such a great big brother!














Molly sporting her Easter bunny bow














After church and naps we went over to my sister's house to hunt more eggs and to eat.
Check out these cute cousins!














My babies














BeBe, Grandad, Molly and Cason














Cason looking for eggs














The boys looking for eggs. Check out Reid's shopping cart. He needed more room!














Look what the Easter Bunny brought!

No comments: