Life With Cason AND Molly



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Showers!

The past couple of weeks I have had some amazing family and friends throw me and Molly showers!

The first one was hosted by my mom, sister, and friend Sally. It was a tea party complete with real china! Fancy! It was absolutely beautiful!


Lindsay, Christi, Amanda, Kelly, and Samantha



Michelle, Courtney, Danielle, and Renee


Connie and Tina



Virgina, Sally and Beth



Allison, me, and Melodie

Somehow I didn't get a picture with my mom or my Aunt Christy but they were there!


The second shower was given to me by my wonderful team at Dodd Elementary. They are so sneaky! They threw a shower for me without me knowing about it! It was a complete surprise. The whole school knew about it except for me. My mom, sister, and niece Camille came too!

My team: Renee, Michelle, Chasidy, Danielle and Courtney
Funny story, that day was "Wind suit Wednesday". That is why we are all wearing sweats and t-shirts. We don't normally dress like that although I wish we could!








Me and Camille


Somehow I didn't get a picture with my mom or sister this time.
My third shower was a brunch given by the girls in my small group at church. They took me to Corner Bakery. I didn't a get a picture of this either. Geeze, I am such a slacker! I had a wonderful time. Thanks Christi, Jennifer, Amanda, Natalie, and Angela!






No comments: