Life With Cason AND Molly



Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

And we got one! Toby, Cason and I spent our Christmas in Lubbock this year. The night we got here it snowed several inches and there is still snow on the ground today. We all had a great Christmas. Enjoy the pictures!

Cason got his basketball goal before we left to go to Lubbock.

Look at all this snow!

Cason hated it!

But he got to wear his super cute cap and matching mittens his Aunt Allison gave him.


Our Christmas Eve family traditions of reading the Birth Story of Jesus and The Night Before Christmas, and opening pajamas (or in Cason's case, a sleep sack)

Santa brought Cason a Bee Bop Band the next morning!

Today we built a snowman

and played with cousins.

Toby, Cason, and I wish you all a belated Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

The Whitworth Family said...

Oh,how cute! I miss the little guy! My favorite picture is of him in the snow with his cute cap. I'm glad y'all had a nice Christmas see you soon.