Life With Cason AND Molly



Saturday, April 18, 2009

5 months old and Easter

Part 1

Today is Cason's 5 month birthday! I amazed daily by all the changes I see in him.
It's offical, I can't turn my back on him for 1 second. If I do he has rolled clear across the room. He likes to spit and make razzing sounds with his lips. He thinks it's really fun to spit his cereal all over the place! He also has a lot to say. I love to sit and listen to him talk. He loves screaming at his dad. Not because he's mad but because it's fun. He also likes to watch TV and has taken an interest in Baby Einstein.
Here is his 5 month picture


Part 2
We went to College Station for Easter. Even though it was a short weekend we had a good time. For some reason I don't have any good pictures of Cason in his Easter outfit on Easter day. Cason went to church with us and did a great job sleeping through the service. He only tooted once!
Easter had a different meaning to me this year. Knowing that God sent his only Son to die on the cross and take away our sins if we ask is so amazing to me. I could never imgaine knowing that would be Cason's fate.
Here are some Easter pictures


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Easter bunny is scaring me

Donnell Days said...

Love the picture of him in his basket...too cute!