Life With Cason AND Molly



Friday, March 20, 2009

4 Months Old and A Lot of Firsts

I am getting to spend some good quality time with Cason this week because I am on my spring break. I love being at home with him and I can't wait until I can stay home with him this summer!
On Wednesday Cason turned 4 months old. We went to the pediatrician and found out he weighs 13 lbs. 14. oz. (25th percentile) and he is 24 inches long (90th percentile).He has rolled over both ways now and he is discovering that he loves playing with toys. It is so much fun to watch him learn new things.
4 months old

We have had a blast this week trying out new things. Cason played in his exersaucer for the first time. He stayed it in about 10 min. before he got tired.

He also tried to eat his first cereal. That didn't go over very well. Every time we put the spoon in his mouth he got the worst look on his face. I think he is still tongue thrusting so we will wait another week or two to try again.

Cason traveled to Lubbock for the first time too but I will post pictures of that later.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

oh my goodness...he looks so old! :) i can't believe how much he is changing! hope lubbock was fun!!! :)

Donnell Days said...

WOW...he is getting so big!! We definitely need to get together soon so I can see the little guy! :)